Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Weekend in Indiana

We went to Indiana to visit the DeGaetano's for Adina's birthday! Tony and I headed out Friday with Michael, Daniel, and Gen. Karin came on Saturday. We spent a fun Friday at the hotel pool. Saturday was a busy day with Madison's soccer tournament, more swimming, and Adina's party at the theater. We went to see High School Musical 3. The kids enjoyed it! On Sunday, we were able to spend some time shopping before heading back home. We are already planning on heading back sometime soon :).


At the Hotel

Madison's Soccer Game
Adina's Birthday Party

2 comments:

DeGaetano Dillies said...

Just got done looking at the pictures and figured I should check the blog. Sure enough! Your quick. Looks real good. Thank you for all the awesome pictures. We had so much fun. We loved having you here. We are exhausted though. Sure you are too. I forgot to send back box tops!!! I'll stick 'em in the mail. Love ya
Jill

KarinT said...

You ARE fast!!! Loved seeing the pictures. I now wish I had just gone with you all on Friday and never even considered doing the paper. Ooops, Ben's reading over my shoulder...going after the football game half time show...Can we have a do-over???
Love ya,
Karin